The UFC’s return to Paris is official.
For just the second time in the organisation’s history, the UFC will hold an event in the Accor Arena in the French capital as mixed martial arts continues to find a foundation in the European country more than three years after the sport was legalised. The event follows nearly a year after the first Paris show — a fight card headlined by hometown hero Ciryl Gane and Tai Tuivasa.
On Saturday Gane finds himself in the headline slot once more, this time fighting the dangerous grappler Sergey Spivac — a fight which was made official when both men successful registered weights inside the heavyweight limit early on Friday morning.
The full UFC Paris weigh-in results are:
- Ciryl Gane (250) vs. Serghei Spivac (256)
- Manon Fiorot (125) vs. Rose Namajunas (125)
- Thiago Moises (156) vs. Benoit Saint-Denis (156)
- Bogdan Guskov (205) vs. Volkan Oezdemir (205)
- Yanis Ghemmouri (146) vs. William Gomis – (146)
- Morgan Charriere (146) vs. Manolo Zecchini (146)
- Taylor Lapilus vs. Caolan Loughran (136)
- Ange Loosa (171) vs. Rhys McKee (171)
- Nora Cornolle (136) vs. Joselyne Edwards (136)
- Farid Basharat (136) vs. Kleydson Rodrigues (134.5)
- Jacqueline Cavalcanti (139) vs. Zarah Fairn (140) catchweight bout