Saturday night’s fights will answer a lot of questions.
Can Israel Adesanya make the first of what could possibly be numerous defences of the middleweight championship he made undisputed when he knocked out Robert Whittaker last year, or does Yoel Romero deserve the reputation placed upon him by the likes of Darren Till as the ‘scariest’ fighter on the UFC roster?
Is Joanna Jedrzejczyk a spent force at strawweight, or does the former champion have what it takes to get past the seemingly impervious Zhang Weili? Will Li Jingliang claim his eighth win in his last nine fights? And what can we expect from Sean O’Malley after two years out of the cage?
How to watch UFC 247
For the United States and associated territories, the event will be broadcast exclusively through the ESPN+ streaming service. The prelims begin at 6.15pm ET and the main card is set to start at 10pm ET.
The PPV will cost $64.99 for existing and new members of the service. You can access the ESPN app on most major mobile and smart television devices, including Amazon Fire, Apple, Android, Chromecast, PS4, XBox One, Roku, Samsung Smart TV’s and more.
New subscribers can sign up for a 7-day free ESPN+ trial and purchase the event.
Viewers in Ireland and the United Kingdom are advised to check their local BT Sport listings.
Who is fighting?
- Israel Adesanya (c) vs. Yoel Romero
- Weili Zhang (c) vs. Joanna Jedrzejczyk
- Beneil Dariush vs. Drakkar Klose
- Neil Magny vs. Li Jingliang
- Alex Oliveira vs. Max Griffin
- Sean O’Malley vs. Jose Quinones
- Mark Madsen vs. Austin Hubbard
- Rodolfo Vieira vs. Saparbek Safarov
- Gerald Meerschaert vs. Deron Winn
- Emily Whitmire vs. Polyana Viana
- Douglas Silva de Andrade vs. Movsar Evolev
- Danaa Batgerel vs. Guido Cannetti