The UFC’s first pay-per-view offering of the new year is official following Friday’s early weigh-ins in Rio de Janeiro.
The two men in the main event who will contest the now vacant light heavyweight championship, Glover Teixeira and Jamahal Hill, both hit their marks weighing 205-pound and 204.5-pounds respectively, while the fourth weigh-in between flyweight standouts Deiveson Figueiredo and Brandon Moreno also passed without a hitch as both registered championship weight of 125-pounds.
In fact, in what has become something of a rarity nowadays not a single fighter missed weight on the scales. Check out the full results below.
- Glover Teixeira (205) vs. Jamahal Hill (204.5)
- Champ Deiveson Figueiredo (125) vs. Brandon Moreno (125)
- Gilbert Burns (170) vs. Neil Magny (171)
- Jessica Andrade (125) vs. Lauren Murphy (125.5)
- Paul Craig (205) vs. Johnny Walker (205)
- Ihor Potieria (205) vs. Mauricio Rua (205)
- Brunno Ferreira (185) vs. Gregory Rodrigues (186)
- Melquizael Costa (155) vs. Thiago Moises (155.5)
- Gabriel Bonfim (171) vs. Mounir Lazzez (170.5)
- Shamil Abdurakhimov (263) vs. Jailton Almeida (232)
- Luan Lacerda (136) vs. Cody Stamann (135)
- Ismael Bonfim (156) vs. Terrance McKinney (156
- Warlley Alves (171) vs. Nicolas Dalby (170)
- Zarah Fairn (146) vs. Josiane Nunes (145.5)
- Daniel Marcos (136) vs. Saimon Oliveira (136)
**Note: Anthony Smith missed weight as a backup fighter for the main event