UFC Nashville is upon us.
And, while there were no ceremonial weigh-in’s to offer some glitz and glamour to proceedings, the athletes involved still came face to face after hitting the scales this morning.
It was a fairly uneventful day in Nashville, as all the athletes save one made weight for their bouts. UFC light heavyweight Marcos Rogerio de Lima missed the 205-pound limit for his contest with Ovince St-Preux, and instead stood this morning at 210-lbs. As is standard with these occasions, he has been fined a percentage of his purse (30% on this occasion), which will be given to St-Preux.
Check out all of the staredowns — including the one between main eventers Artem Lobov and Cub Swanson — in the video below:
The full UFC Nashville Weigh-in Results:
- Artem Lobov (145) vs. Cub Swanson (145)
- Al Iaquinta (154.5) vs. Diego Sanchez (155.5)
- Marcos Rogerio de Lima (210)* vs. Ovince Saint Preux (206)
- John Dodson (135) vs. Eddie Wineland (135)
- Joe Lauzon (155.5) vs. Stevie Ray (156)
- Jake Ellenberger (170.5) vs. Mike Perry (170)
- Sam Alvey (184) vs. Thales Leites (186)
- Brandon Moreno (125) vs. Dustin Ortiz (124.5)
- Scott Holtzman (156) vs. Michael McBride (155.5)
- Jessica Penne (116) vs. Danielle Taylor (115)
- Cindy Dandois (135) vs. Alexis Davis (134.5)
- Bryan Barberena (170) vs. Joe Proctor (170)
- Hector Sandoval (125.5) vs. Matt Schnell (126)