Saturday night’s UFC Fight Night Nashville card is official.
All fighters scheduled to compete at tomorrow’s event have registered their official weights, with only one fighter — Marcos Rogerio De Lima — missing weight for his light heavyweight bout with Ovince St. Preux. De Lima weighed in a 210 pounds, a full 6 pounds over the limit. As this is the second time in succession that De Lima has failed to make the contracted weight, he has been fined 30% of his purse (instead of the usual 20%) and this will now be awarded to St. Preux, who has agreed to the catchweight fight.
Elsewhere, both Artem Lobov and Cub Swanson made championship weight (145-pounds) for their five round featherweight main event tomorrow night.
There are no ceremonial weigh-ins, as is usually the case, later on today.
The full UFC Nashville Weigh-in Results:
- Artem Lobov (145) vs. Cub Swanson (145)
- Al Iaquinta (154.5) vs. Diego Sanchez (155.5)
- Marcos Rogerio de Lima (210)* vs. Ovince Saint Preux (206)
- John Dodson (135) vs. Eddie Wineland (135)
- Joe Lauzon (155.5) vs. Stevie Ray (156)
- Jake Ellenberger (170.5) vs. Mike Perry (170)
- Sam Alvey (184) vs. Thales Leites (186)
- Brandon Moreno (125) vs. Dustin Ortiz (124.5)
- Scott Holtzman (156) vs. Michael McBride (155.5)
- Jessica Penne (116) vs. Danielle Taylor (115)
- Cindy Dandois (135) vs. Alexis Davis (134.5)
- Bryan Barberena (170) vs. Joe Proctor (170)
- Hector Sandoval (125.5) vs. Matt Schnell (126)