Saturday’s UFC Rotterdam main event featuring Dutch heavyweight Stefan Struve and his foe Alexander Volkov is cleared for action after both fighters tipped the scales under the heavyweight limit today in the province of South Holland.
The early weigh-ins took place on Friday morning with the ceremonial event slated to take place later this evening. The event takes place inside the Ahoy Arena in Rotterdam, the same site as the UFC’s previous visit to the city for a card headlined by Alistair Overeem and Andrei Arlovski.
Every fighter on the card, save for Brazilian lightweight Michel Prazares who missed weight by three pounds, was on weight for Saturday’s card. Prazares will now forfeit 20 per cent of his purse to opponent Mads Burnell.
The full weigh-in results are:
- Alexander Volkov (251) vs. Stefan Struve (264)
- Siyar Bahadurzada (186) vs. Rob Wilkinson (185)
- Talita Oliveira (135) vs. Marion Reneau (135)
- Bryan Barberena (170) vs. Leon Edwards (168)
- Darren Till (170) vs. Bojan Velickovic (171)
- Felipe Silva (155) vs. Mairbek Taisumov (155)
- Mads Burnell (155) vs. Michel Prazeres (159)*
- Desmond Green (155) vs. Rustam Khabilov (156)
- Francimar Barroso (204) vs. Aleksandar Rakic (205)
- Zabit Magomedsharipov (146) vs. Mike Santiago (145)
- Abdul-Kerim Edilov (204) vs. Bojan Mihajlovic (205)
- Thibault Gouti (155) vs. Andrew Holbrook (156)
*Prazeres misses weight, forfeits 20 per cent of purse to opponent.