All but one fighter have made weight for tomorrow’s UFC Fight Night 118 in Gdansk, Poland.
Main event fighters Darren Till and Donald Cerrone both made the championship welterweight limit of 170-pounds, discounting the one pound allowance afforded to non-title bouts.
Meanwhile, Artem Lobov issued a war cry after making weight for his featherweight clash with Andre Fili. The Russian Hammer, who stepped on the scales at 145-pounds, said that “injuries, sicknesses, big weight cuts” and even the recent storm ‘Ophelia’ which raged across Ireland earlier this week. His opponent, Andre Fili, also made 145-pounds.
— TheMacLife (@Maclifeofficial) October 20, 2017
Meanwhile, just one fighter — Sam Alvey — missed weight ahead of Saturday’s fight card in the Ergo Arena. Alvey, who was a short notice replacement for Trevor Smith, tipped the scales at 189-pounds for his middleweight bout with Ramazan Emeev. Alvey had previously commented that this was the “biggest weight cut” of his life.
The full weigh-in results for UFC Gdansk are:
- Donald Cerrone (170) vs. Darren Till (170)
- Jodie Esquibel (114) vs. Karolina Kowalkiewicz (115)
- Jan Blachowicz (204) vs. Devin Clark (205)
- Oskar Piechota (185) vs. Jonathan Wilson (186)
- Nasrat Haqparast (155) vs. Marcin Held (156)
- Anthony Hamilton (256) vs. Adam Wieczorek (233)
- Brian Kelleher (135) vs. Damian Stasiak (134)
- Sam Alvey (189)* vs. Ramazan Emeev (185)
- Andre Fili (145) vs. Artem Lobov (145)
- Warlley Alves (171) vs. Salim Touahri (171)
- Aspen Ladd (136) vs. Lina Lansberg (134)
- Felipe Arantes (145) vs. Josh Emmett (145)
*Alvey missed weight and will forfeit 20% of his purse to his opponent.