It’s not exactly going ahead as advertised but Saturday night’s UFC 215 is official with a new headliner in place following the eleventh hour withdrawal of Ray Borg from his 125-pound title challenge against flyweight king Demetrious Johnson.
Once again Amanda Nunes finds herself thrust into the main event following the crumbling of the scheduled headliner (similar to what happened last summer at UFC 200) and both she and challenger Valentina Shevchenko have successfully made weight ahead of their clash in Edmonton.
Both fighters in the new co-main event, Rafael Dos Anjos and Neil Magny, also made weight successfully — as did everyone else on the 11 fight card.
The full UFC 215 weigh-in results are:
- Champ Amanda Nunes (135) vs. Valentina Shevchenko (133.5)
- Rafael dos Anjos (170) vs. Neil Magny (169.5)
- Henry Cejudo (125.5) vs. Wilson Reis (125)
- Ilir Latifi (205.5) vs. Tyson Pedro (205.5)
- Gilbert Melendez (146) vs. Jeremy Stephens (146)
- Sara McMann (135.5) vs. Ketlen Vieira (136)
- Ashlee Evans-Smith (135.5) vs. Sarah Moras (135)
- Rick Glenn (145.5) vs. Gavin Tucker (145.5)
- Mitch Clarke (155.5) vs. Alex White (155.5)
- Arjan Bhullar (239) vs. Luis Henrique (244.5)
- Kajan Johnson (155) vs. Adriano Martins (156)