Saturday night’s UFC event in Orlando, Florida is a go following Friday’s weigh-ins.
Both men set to take part in the welterweight main event hit their marks on the scales, with Stephen ‘Wonderboy’ Thompson hitting championship weight of 170-pounds while his opponent, Kevin Holland, took up a half-pound of the non-title limit to register a weight of 170.5.
The co-main event, another welterweight contest between Bryan Barbarena and Rafael Dos Anjos also saw both fighters make weight, while perhaps the fight that promises the most fireworks, a heavyweight showdown between Tai Tuivasa and Sergei Pavlovich, also suffered no late drama.
The full UFC Orlando weigh-in results:
- Stephen Thompson (170) vs. Kevin Holland (170.5)
- Bryan Barberena (170.5) vs. Rafael dos Anjos (170)
- Matheus Nicolau (126) vs. Matt Schnell (126.5)
- Sergei Pavlovich (255) vs. Tai Tuivasa (266)
- Roman Dolidze (185.5) vs. Jack Hermansson ()
- Eryk Anders (186) vs. Kyle Daukaus (184.5)
- Niko Price (170) vs. Phil Rowe ()
- Emily Ducote (115.5) vs. Angela Hill (115.5)
- Clay Guida (154.5) vs. Scott Holtzman (155.5)
- Marc Diakiese (155.5) vs. Michael Johnson (156)
- Darren Elkins (145) vs. Jonathan Pearce (146)
- Tracy Cortez (125) vs. Amanda Ribas (125)
- Natan Levy (156) vs. Genaro Valdez (156)
- Francis Marshall (145) vs. Marcelo Rojo (145)
- Yazmin Jauregui (115.5) vs. Istela Nunes (114.5)
*Rowe and Hermansson have not yet made weight at the time of writing.