Donald Cerrone says he’s accepted a short notice fight

Donald Cerrone says he’s accepted a short notice fight

How soon are we going to see Donald Cerrone back in the cage?

By TheMacLife - 18 Jul 2019

Donald ‘Cowboy’ Cerrone says he’s accepted a fight, and while he didn’t name an opponent, pledged it was one fans wouldn’t want to miss.

Cerrone, who was last seen fighting Tony Ferguson last month in Chicago, made the revelation on his social media on Wednesday evening.

“Just got off the phone with my ole Buddy,” Cerrone wrote on his Instagram. “And at 155 it’s kinda are(sic) only option. He told me Cowboy let’s go make this money. And if I can Promise y’all something this is a fight y’all Do Not Want to miss. O and of course it’s on short notice.”

It would be, as usual, a stunning return to the Octagon for Cerrone. While he lost to Ferguson via doctor’s stoppage, prior to that fight he was on a three fight win streak with as much momentum as he’s ever had in his career.

comments