Almost exactly a year to the day after suffering a gruesome knee injury in the opening seconds of his last fought on British soil, Tom Aspinall is back for more.
The heavyweight contender fights the tough Pole Marcin Tybura on Saturday night from The O2 in London and the Englishman tipped the scales at 258-pounds, as he seeks to get back on track in title picture after his extended layoff. Tybura, winner of seven of his past eight fights, came in at 246-pounds.
Elsewhere, the co-main event between Liverpool’s own Molly McCann and Julija Stoliarenko is also official after both made a statement by hitting the flyweight championship weight for their (non-title) bout, with neither taking the extra pound weight allowance that they were entitled to.
Meanwhile, Scotland’s Paul Craig’s debut at middleweight also got off to a good start after he registered a weight of 186-pounds for his content with Andre Muniz (185).
The full UFC London weigh-in results can be seen below:
- Tom Aspinall (258) vs Marcin Tybura (246)
- Molly McCann (125) vs Julija Stoliarenko (125)
- Andre Fili (145) vs Nathaniel Wood (146)
- Paul Craig (186) vs Andre Muniz (185)
- Jai Herbert (155) vs Fares Ziam (155)
- Josh Culibao (146) vs Lerone Murphy (146)
- Davey Grant (136) vs Daniel Marcos (136)
- Jonny Parsons (171) vs Danny Roberts (171)
- Joel Alvarez (156) vs Marc Diakiese (156)
- Mick Parkin (264) vs Jamal Pogues (266)
- Bryan Barberena (185) vs Makhmud Muradov (186)
- Pannie Kianzad (136) vs Ketlen Vieira (135)
- Yanal Ashmouz (155) vs Chris Duncan (156)
- Shauna Bannon (115) vs Bruna Brasil (115)
- Daniel Barez (125) vs Jafel Filho (126)