Luke Rockhold’s return to action is set.
The former UFC middleweight champion hasn’t fought since losing his title to Michael Bisping more than a year ago. The AKA fighter — who interestingly has completed the majority of his training in Flordia instead of his usual Californian base — will be looking to make a statement against the former two-weight WSOF champion.
A win for Rockhold would re-establish his credentials among the elite at 185-pounds but in Branch, a fighter who hasn’t tasted defeat in ten bouts going back to May 2012, he certainly faces a stern challenge.
Both Rockhold and Branch successfully made weight earlier today in Pittsburgh and the full results are below:
- Luke Rockhold (185.5) vs. David Branch (186)
- Mike Perry (170.5) vs. Alex Reyes (167.5)
- Hector Lombard (186) vs. Anthony Smith (186)
- Gregor Gillespie (155.5) vs. Jason Gonzalez (156)
- Sergio Moraes (171) vs. Kamaru Usman (169.75)
- Zu Anyanwu (263.5) vs. Justin Ledet (244.5)
- Tony Martin (156) vs. Olivier Aubin-Mercier (155)
- Anthony Hamilton (255.75) vs. Daniel Spitz (244)
- Uriah Hall (186) vs. Krzysztof Jotko (185)
- Gilbert Burns (156) vs. Jason Saggo (156)